fulcrm is a customer relationship management system built and operated by Faelix Limited. Businesses, charities, educational bodies and other organisations use fulcrm to help them manage their relationships with their customers.
Users may submit data to fulcrm for storage. We call this "Customer Data."
fulcrm is provided as a "software as a service" and so Faelix Limited is not the Data Controller for users' Customer Data. If you have any difficulty reaching the organisation responsible for your data contact us for more help.
Faelix Limited is not directly responsible for users' obligations under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, but we investigate spam and abuse reports and will close down accounts using fulcrm's services illegally. You can contact us to start an abuse investigation.
Data Release Policy
Faelix Limited will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the fulcrm service agreement, or under the following circumstances:
- as required by law, such as in response to a valid request from law enforcement
- to designated third parties to resolve or investigate abuse complaints
- when the information is related to spiders or bots, usually when investigating technical issues
- for abusive users, we may release information to assist in attempting to block the abusive user or to complain to that user's Internet Service Provider
- if necessary to defend legal claims against us by third parties
- when we deem it necessary to protect the property or rights of this service
Internet Protocol (IP) address
We use IP addresses of visitors to fulcrm to diagnose problems with our service and administer those services.
If you are concerned about attempts to match your IP address to your identity, you are welcome to access fulcrm via a VPN or anonymising service such as Tor.
You can disable cookies in your browser, but if you do, then you will be unable to login to fulcrm.
Users of fulcrm have the ability to track engagement with their campaigns, to help them deliver relevant content to their customers in the future. This is done using unique identifiers in mailshots sent using fulcrm. You can opt out of any personal data gathering by disabling remote image loading in your email client.
fulcrm has measures in place to protect the security and integrity of information stored by the service. You can contact our security team for further information.